Friday, June 21, 2019

To a Wild Rose




Hello 

I've taken advantage of some beautiful winters days to sit back and dream over the new Annual Catalogue, I hope you have, too! There are so many projects I want to make and new things to try. 

Something that really jumped out at me was the beauty and value of having a well rounded supply of coordinating products. Looking at the suites with coordinating stamps, dies, paper, and embellishments made me realize how much I love having the basics that all coordinate. It makes it so much easier to create something beautiful and now, with storage to keep the ink pads, markers, refills, and such all together - I'm a happy stamper! 

If your wish list is looking anything like mine, contact me to plan an event where you can have fun stamping with friends, trying new products, and earn some new goodies with host rewards!

Have Fun and Enjoy,
ShonaGai







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for making the time to write a comment ~ Have a great day

Back to Top