Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Kylie Bertucci International Blog Hop




Hi there and welcome to my blog.
Today I am participating in 
Kylie's International Blog Highlights for July 2019 
for the first time.

 If you love my card you can VOTE for it here ~
http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsJuly2019VoteforMe



Today my card for Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Hop 
was made using the Very Vesailles Stamp Set,  Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape, crumb cake Cardstock, Rococo Rose Cardstock.

This is the first time join in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights. 
I would love it if you could vote for my card.

Have Fun and Thank You

You can vote for my card by clicking this link ~ 
http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsJuly2019VoteforMe



Product List


1 comment :

  1. Stunning card and Welcome to your first International Blog Hop Highlights Shona! Thank you for being part of my international highlights this month. All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the time to write a comment ~ Have a great day

Back to Top